Booking process in details
1. Check the apartments available in the period just inserting the dates of your stay
2. Select your favourite and request availability
3. Get the availability confirmation within 3 days
4. Book the apartment paying the 10% (22% Italian VAT and Paypal fee included) to Rental Bocconi and receive the Booking confirmation
5. Get in touch directly with the landlord!
Please verify directly with the landlord:
– the price: The price includes always electricity, gas, wifi bills and condo expenses. Ask about any eventual additional cost like the cleaning service during the stay and after the check-out, garbage tax, contract registration tax, annual check of the heating system.
– the payment details: Can you pay the rent monthly? Fall due dates, cancellation policy, only by bank transfer?
– the security deposit: Usually it’s 1 month rent, but ask confirmation about the amount and how/when to pay it
– the contract: Ask to anticipate you a draft copy (also in English) and if you can start to sign it via email
– apartments equipments: Usually there are bed linen, bath towels, kitchenware
– checkin details: How to make the check-in.